Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring has sprung Flowers - Pasqueflower

Pasque Flower
I have been busy editing a large amount of photos so I haven't posted recently. I am putting a Pasque Flower on for now and will come back with a slideshow soon of all the wildflowers I am seeing. They are beautiful and certainly lift one's spirits.
I see these Pasque Flowers on lower elevation shady slopes that have good drainage. Montana Plant Life.org has an interesting write-up on medicinal uses for this plant.



3 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

I love spring and all it glory.
Nice photo
Cheers

Unknown said...

Thanks! Wait until you see the rest of them. They will make you smile. Coming soon, more spring flower photos. Thanks for visiting my photo blog.

A Montana View by Merle said...

Sorry about the slideshow glitch. For some reason, the folder emptied itself out, or so it seemed. I reloaded it this morning. Enjoy. These flowers are special.

Click on any photo

for a larger view in a new window. Please don't use any content from this blog with out asking for permission.